Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
The person responsible for the processing of personal data is Fundación RFK Spain Human Rights Spain, with N.I.F.: G88262068, domiciled at C/ Velázquez 140, Bajo Izquierda, 28006 Madrid, and registered in the Registry of Foundations with number 2194.
For what purpose and on what legal basis do we process your personal data?
The data we collect through the different ways (such as website, e-mail or forms) are processed for the following purposes and legitimacies:
- To manage and process the relationship that we maintain with the user in order to be able to respond to any type of request for information, contact or query that you have made, as well as to allow you access to the activities and services offered by the Foundation within the scope of its educational offerings. This processing is necessary for the execution of a contract to which the interested party is a party or for the application of pre-contractual measures at the request of the interested party, such as, for example, the request by users and/or partners for information.
- Manage and process the user's registration for any of our courses or online legal studies through our website, in order to process your purchase, issue the corresponding invoice and send you the corresponding course. This treatment is necessary to carry out your requests and for the execution of the contractual relationship between the user and the Foundation.
- To keep users and partners informed of the activities, actions and news of the Foundation through our Newsletter. This treatment is legitimized in the satisfaction of legitimate interests of the Foundation to send information and news about its activities, provided that the person concerned has not objected to the processing of their data.
- To comply with the legal obligations that correspond to us to manage our activities and that are required to the Foundation by the applicable regulations.
- We also inform you that the virtual classes will be recorded for dissemination among users registered in the Foundation's online courses, for the academic purposes of the Foundation. The recordings will only include the voice of the users when the user enrolled in a course participates and maintains a conversation with the teacher who teaches the course. In this case, this treatment is legitimized in the satisfaction of legitimate interests of the Foundation in the exercise of its online educational function.
- Regarding video and audio recording of teachers, data processing will be based on the consent of the teachers.
What categories of personal data do we process?
In accordance with the aforementioned purposes, the Foundation will process the following categories of data:
- Identification and contact data: such as, for example, name and surname, e-mail address, postal address, zip code, telephone number or identification document.
- Personal characteristics data: such as, for example, date of birth, place of birth, age, sex or nationality.
- Social circumstances data: such as, for example, current position or profession or level of education.
- Navigation data: such as, for example, the use of the website, sections visited or IP address.
- Economic or banking data: such as, for example, bank details, credit cards.
To which recipients may your personal data be disclosed?
Your personal data will be kept under strict security measures to ensure their confidentiality and security. Similarly, they may be communicated to the following entities:
- Entities and suppliers that provide services to the Foundation for the proper execution of our activities. These entities may include providers of various services, such as legal advice, banking, technology services, IT services, advertising and marketing.
- Authorities, administrations and corresponding public bodies for compliance with the regulations in force or by legal imperative, as well as to the State Security Forces and Corps or Local or Regional Police.
- Any other third party to the extent such disclosure is authorized or required by applicable law to fulfill the contractual relationship between the user and the Foundation.
How long do we keep your data?
We retain the personal data of our users, suppliers, partners, collaborators and staff for the duration of their contractual relationship with us, or, if applicable, until they withdraw their consent or exercise their right of deletion.
Once this relationship has ended, they will be blocked for their possible availability to the competent Public Administrations, Judges and Courts or the Public Prosecutor's Office during the legal prescription periods, and in any case, until all possible legal or contractual liabilities arising from our contractual relationship have expired. The Foundation will proceed to the physical deletion of your data once these periods have elapsed.
In the event that data are processed for the sending of current information, they may be kept as long as the user does not oppose or withdraw his consent to receive information by any of the various free and simple means made available to him.
What measures are taken to protect your personal data?
In compliance with current legislation, the Foundation has implemented the necessary technical and organizational security measures to ensure an appropriate level of security of your personal data and prevent alteration, loss and treatment and / or unauthorized access, authorized and theft of personal data that interested parties may provide as a result of access to the different sections of the website https://rfkspain.org/en/.
What are your rights regarding our processing of your personal data?
The Foundation informs you that you have the following rights over your personal data:
- Access to your data: you have the right to access your data to know what personal data we are processing concerning you.
- Request rectification or deletion of your data: in certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify personal data that you consider inaccurate and that concern you, when they are processed by the Foundation, as well as the right to request deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Solicitar la limitación del tratamiento de sus datos: en determinadas circunstancias, tendrá derecho a solicitarnos la limitación del tratamiento de sus datos, en cuyo caso le informamos que únicamente conservaremos los datos sobre los que haya solicitado limitación en el tratamiento para el ejercicio o defensa de reclamaciones.
- Portability of your data: in certain circumstances, you have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format and to have it transferred by the Foundation to another data controller.
- Object to the processing of your data: in certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you have the right to object to the processing of your data in which case, we will stop processing them unless we must continue to do so for compelling legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Revoke your consent: in those cases in which express consent is required for the processing of data, and you have given it, you may at any time revoke your consent, so that the Foundation will be obliged to cease the processing of the same.
The Foundation informs you that you may exercise your rights over your personal data through any of the following ways:
- By writing to Fundación RFK Spain Human Rights Spain at C/ Velázquez 140, Bajo Izquierda, 28006 Madrid.
- By writing to the e-mail address email@example.com.
- In both cases, it is required to prove the identity of the person exercising his rights, by sending a copy of his National Identity Card, Passport or equivalent document, on both sides.
Finally, the Foundation informs you that you may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency at Calle de Jorge Juan 6, 28001, Madrid. However, in the first instance, you may file a complaint with our data protection officer, who will resolve the complaint within a maximum period of two months.
In accordance with Law 34/2002 of July 11, 2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI), you can unsubscribe from any of our subscription services, as well as express your opposition to receiving advertising information, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to Fundación RFK Spain Human Rights Spain at C/ Velázquez 140, Bajo Izquierda, 28006 Madrid.