The Teach Truth to Power (TTTP) training course consists of a series of workshops designed for educators, offering them tools necessary to effectively communicate the specifics of the STTP program in an academic setting.
The training itself is both in theory as well as methodology, but above all, practical.
The objective of the program is to offer a topical and methodological analysis of education as a tool of freedom. We explore learning and teaching methods.
The following topics, among others, are explored at length in the program:
- History of Speak Truth to Power (STTP), and its pedagogical basis.
- Introduction to human rights via analysis of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- Training in human rights (Definition and methodologies).
- STTP in class: curriculum and scheduling.
- Practical application, presentations, and other participatory activities.
- Analysis of opportunities and challenges through group discussion.
- And much more.